Momoka 24, a Japanese delight in Paris.
Momoka 24 delivers mouthwatering dishes of absolute umami. The restaurant is located in the famous Pigalle area, yet in a quieter, unimposing street without any fanfare. Just as well, because such an experience is to be savoured without the hustle and bustle of Paris.
Chef Masayo shows respect for the food she and her team prepare which simply tantalises. The fresh ingredients, flavours and attention to detail are superb, impactful and accurate, respectively.
Momoka 24 has three menus to choose from:
- Discovery menu ‘Ume’ of Salty pleasures
- Tasting menu ‘Sakura’ of Salted flavours and assortment of desserts (including tiramisu of green tea, chocolate fondant with beans, cheese cake and crème caramel)
- Special Menu ‘Momoka’ – a whirlwind of flavours, salty specialties and sweet treats
We chose the second menu, ‘Sakura’, which included the following dishes:
SWEET POTATO & VEGETABLES
ZUCCHINI FLOWERS & PRAWNS
- Petit Chablis 2015 by Isabelle et Denis Pommier
- Sancerre 2015 by Domaine La Clef du Récit (Anthony Girard)
- Sparkling Water: San Pellegrino
24, rue Jean-Baptiste Pigalle Paris (75009)
Tel. +33 (0) 9 67 29 47 54
Tue to Fri – Lunch from 12:30 to 16:00 (4pm) / Dinner from 19:00 (7pm) to 00:30 (12.30am)
Saturday – dinner only – from 19:00 (7pm) to 00:30 (12.30am)
Brief Message from Great Wine Days: